Electrochlorination systems generate chlorine-based solution from either delivered food-grade salt or seawater. In most cases, delivered salt systems are used where the water will be consumed. Seawater systems can be used to treat process water, cooling water, wastewater and other industrial water, such as fire water, at coastal locations where seawater is plentiful, or in offshore oil & gas operations.
Seawater Based On-Site Hypochlorite Generators
SEACLOR® systems provide incomparable biofouling control in power plants, cooling towers, liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminals and desalination facilities, as well as coastal installations using seawater for cooling or other process needs all over the world
SANILEC TRP seawater electrochlorination (SWEC) system is the efficient, safe, low-maintenance technology for to help control marine biofouling in offshore oil & gas, offshore wind power generation, and coastal power applications. Marine growth reduces your system’s efficiency, leads to equipment damage, and compromises safety. Unplanned maintenance greatly impacts your bottom line. The self-cleaning cell in the new SANILEC TRP hypochlorite generator minimizes operation and maintenance requirements to reduce operating expenses and increase safety.
Unparalleled experience and water treatment expertise
- Experience includes >90 years electrochemistry, 60 years water disinfection, 55 years filtration solutions and more than 20 years in oil and gas
- Employee expertise of hundreds of years
- Install base of over one thousand in the oil & gas segment for a variety of applications
Comprehensive range of solutions
- Covering many technologies including all readily available disinfection solutions
- Offering packaged solutions
Innovation capability - >3% revenue reinvestment in R&D
- Three research laboratories, plus centers of excellence for each product group
- >355 patent families covering more than 2000 individual applications