Explosion proof marine light providing 6 nautical mile white omnidirectional visual coverage for oﬀshore structures.
The design, with long life LEDs, makes the product ideal for the environmental conditions and long maintenance intervals.
· Reliable marine navigation light, low cost of ownership and low power consumption
· Suitable for Zone 1 and Zone 2 areas with gas explosion hazard
· Suitable for a 12 VDC or 24 VDC power supply*
· Wireless synchronisation via GPS (separate synchronisation cable not required).
· Light intensity complies with IALA requirements, even if the intensity of the lanterns is reduced with 25% (service condition factor, as per IALA E-200 (2008) Part 2, 5.1)
· Oﬀshore coated, lightweight, corrosion free, seawater, UV and humidity resistant light alloy base
· Stainless steel mounting facilities to prevent contact corrosion problems
· Integrated Ex e connection box
· Very low power consumption due to eﬃcient optical design
· Anti bird spikes (to prevent bird fouling)