Designed for challenging flow applications in industrial environments. Easily deployed whenever you need it.
Whether you need flow measurement when you didn't have it before, or you need to prove that your existing system is performing properly, it is here to help by providing accurate, non-invasive flow measurement in the most challenging industrial environments and applications, with minimal installation complexity and costs.
They say great things come in threes. With three transducer sets optimized for a wide range of pipe sizes and materials, even more powerful signal processing hardware, standard factory calibration, and intuitive on-screen diagnostics provides maximum confidence in the accuracy and reliability of your measurements.
· Enhanced Performance: Three easy-to-choose and interchangeable transducers for 15 to 1,200 mm (0.5 to 48 inch) nominal pipes, powerful signal processing hardware, and on-screen diagnostics for confident operation.
· Easy to Use: Standard mounting hardware for each transducer size, and easy-to-use menus for novice-friendly setup.
· Designed for Difficult Applications: Rugged, IP67 aluminium enclosure designed for challenging industrial environments.
· Data Management: Storage for 12.5 million data points, and free-to-use Logger Software for easy viewing and reporting of data.
· Modular Design: The integrated USB-C port allows the PTFM 6.1 to seamlessly expand its input and output capability without having to replace the whole meter. Whatever your future flow measurement needs are, we'll be ready to support you with the easiest upgrade path.