A reciprocating compressor is a positive-displacement machine that uses a piston to compress a gas and deliver it at high pressure.
They are often some of the most critical and expensive systems at a production facility, and deserve special attention. Gas transmission pipelines, petrochemical plants, refineries and many other industries all depend on this type of equipment.
Due to many factors, including but not limited to the quality of the initial specification/design, adequacy of maintenance practices and operational factors, industrial facilities can expect widely varying lifecycle costs and reliability from their own installations.
· High reliability, low maintenance, exceeding 95% availability
· Industry leading delivery times
· Stringent compliance to customer specifications
· meet international standards compliance
· excellent after sales care
· Reliable, long service life (20 years)
· Specialist application engineering capabilities